Participation Medal Wife is weekly blog dedicated to personal growth and development. I inspire with a dash of humor.
So you want to know more about me and this blog. OK, here goes…
- Married to my high school sweetheart.
- Obsessed with my dog.
- I believe in lifelong learning.
- I love taking classes. I get so excited when a community education course catalog shows up in my mail.
- My undergrad is in Psychology even though I spent most of college career as a math major.
- Stand-up Comedian | Blogger| Writer | Speaker | Communication Coach & Consultant
- Toastmaster closing in on her Distinguished Toastmaster (DTM) award.
- Recovering Management Consultant.
- My husband is a police detective which provides so much joke inspiration.
- I love to say and write ridiculous things. And to inspire people. I’ll leave it up to you to determine which is which.
- I like volunteering, photography, hanging with my dog at the dog park, being with friends and family, reading, playing games and watching tv.
- I want us to be friends.